Say No To Homophobia
- AJN Letters: Defending Orthodox rabbinical opposition to same-sex marriage
- AJN Letters: Response to Susan Weiner on same-sex marriage
- A very Queer 2013 Limmud Fest (Nov 22-24)
- Jewish Council says it is Okay to be Gay | Star Observer
- Orthodox Union Statement on Today’s Supreme Court Rulings | Orthodox Union
- MR: Response to Orthodox Rabbis opposition to same-sex marriage
- Rabbis say “No” to same sex marriage | J-Wire
- Sharley McLean – In Remembrance | Peter Tatchell Foundation
- Response to “Statement by Abrahamic Faith Leaders of Canberra”
- Heaven Bent
- My Tweets
Search news articles
- November 2013 (4)
- October 2013 (9)
- August 2013 (6)
- July 2013 (9)
- June 2013 (14)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (15)
- March 2013 (29)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (29)
- December 2012 (44)
- November 2012 (19)
- October 2012 (18)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (12)
- July 2012 (15)
- June 2012 (36)
- May 2012 (62)
- April 2012 (33)
- March 2012 (41)
- February 2012 (62)
- January 2012 (31)
- December 2011 (37)
- November 2011 (27)
- October 2011 (10)
- September 2011 (9)
- August 2011 (15)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (11)
TagsAJN Aleph Melbourne Bigotry Bullying Conservative Judaism Dayenu Discrimination DOMA Doug Pollard ECAJ Gay Gay Marriage GLBTIQ Homophobia Homosexuality Israel JCCV Jewish John Searle Jonathan Barnett JOY 94.9 Judaism Keshet Lesbian Marriage Equality Melbourne Michael Barnett Nazi New York Nir Katz Nitzan Horowitz Orthodox Judaism Progressive Judaism Rabbi Dr Shimon Cowen Reparative Therapy Roy Freeman Safe Schools Coalition Victoria Same-sex marriage Sexual reorientation therapy Sydney Mardi Gras Tel Aviv Tel Aviv youth centre attack Transgender UPJ USA
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Hanne Blank on the surprisingly short history of heterosexuality | Haaretz.
The New Face of Yiddish Theater | Forward.com.
Uniting Gay and Straight at School | Forward.com.
It’s Official! Barney Frank To Tie the Knot – Forward.com.
A statement from the ECAJ on International Holocaust Remembrance Day 2012 « mikeybear.
Surviving Bullying, Silencing And Torment For Being Gay In The Frum Community | JewishPress.
United, we stand divided… | JPost.
‘Gay Cure’ Idea Offends Day School Students | Forward.com.
Why American religion isn’t refining American values | JPost.
St Kilda Synagogue: Homosexuality in Judaism. Throughout history, bigotry cloaked in religious idealism has been at the heart of campaigns against minority groups of all backgrounds, and sexual orientation continues to be one of the most contentious issues facing society … Continue reading