- Why Israel should be the next country to adopt same-sex marriage | Haaretz
- Keshet » Fight for LGBT Civil Rights
- Gay and Orthodox: The Mother Road to Acceptance | St. Louis Jewish Light
- The changing face of marriage | AJN
- Orthodox Rabbi Barry Dolinger speaks in favour of marriage equality
- JCCV Plenum Agenda – May 6 2013
- GLBTI Statement from Nina Bassat AM | JCCV
- Michael Danby discusses marriage equality on The Shtick (Apr 14 2013)
- Jewish gays fight for admittance to Jewish Council in Vic | ABC RN The Religion Report
- As France becomes 14th country to approve same-sex marriage, Israel still lags behind | Haaretz
Search news articles
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (15)
- March 2013 (29)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (29)
- December 2012 (44)
- November 2012 (19)
- October 2012 (18)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (12)
- July 2012 (15)
- June 2012 (36)
- May 2012 (62)
- April 2012 (33)
- March 2012 (41)
- February 2012 (62)
- January 2012 (31)
- December 2011 (37)
- November 2011 (27)
- October 2011 (10)
- September 2011 (9)
- August 2011 (15)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (11)
TagsAJN Aleph Melbourne Australian Family Association Bigotry Bullying Conservative Judaism Dayenu Discrimination Doug Pollard ECAJ Gay Gay Marriage GLBTIQ Homophobia Homosexuality Human Rights Israel JCCV Jewish John Searle Jonathan Barnett JOY 94.9 Judaism Keshet Lesbian Marriage Equality Melbourne Meretz Michael Barnett Nazi New York Nitzan Horowitz Orthodox Judaism Progressive Judaism Rabbi Dr Shimon Cowen Reparative Therapy Roy Freeman Safe Schools Coalition Victoria Same-sex marriage Sexual reorientation therapy Sydney Mardi Gras Tel Aviv Transgender UPJ USA
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Hanne Blank on the surprisingly short history of heterosexuality | Haaretz.
The New Face of Yiddish Theater | Forward.com.
Uniting Gay and Straight at School | Forward.com.
It’s Official! Barney Frank To Tie the Knot – Forward.com.
A statement from the ECAJ on International Holocaust Remembrance Day 2012 « mikeybear.
Surviving Bullying, Silencing And Torment For Being Gay In The Frum Community | JewishPress.
United, we stand divided… | JPost.
‘Gay Cure’ Idea Offends Day School Students | Forward.com.
Why American religion isn’t refining American values | JPost.
St Kilda Synagogue: Homosexuality in Judaism. Throughout history, bigotry cloaked in religious idealism has been at the heart of campaigns against minority groups of all backgrounds, and sexual orientation continues to be one of the most contentious issues facing society … Continue reading