- Why Israel should be the next country to adopt same-sex marriage | Haaretz
- Keshet » Fight for LGBT Civil Rights
- Gay and Orthodox: The Mother Road to Acceptance | St. Louis Jewish Light
- The changing face of marriage | AJN
- Orthodox Rabbi Barry Dolinger speaks in favour of marriage equality
- JCCV Plenum Agenda – May 6 2013
- GLBTI Statement from Nina Bassat AM | JCCV
- Michael Danby discusses marriage equality on The Shtick (Apr 14 2013)
- Jewish gays fight for admittance to Jewish Council in Vic | ABC RN The Religion Report
- As France becomes 14th country to approve same-sex marriage, Israel still lags behind | Haaretz
Search news articles
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (15)
- March 2013 (29)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (29)
- December 2012 (44)
- November 2012 (19)
- October 2012 (18)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (12)
- July 2012 (15)
- June 2012 (36)
- May 2012 (62)
- April 2012 (33)
- March 2012 (41)
- February 2012 (62)
- January 2012 (31)
- December 2011 (37)
- November 2011 (27)
- October 2011 (10)
- September 2011 (9)
- August 2011 (15)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (11)
TagsAJN Aleph Melbourne Australian Family Association Bigotry Bullying Conservative Judaism Dayenu Discrimination Doug Pollard ECAJ Gay Gay Marriage GLBTIQ Homophobia Homosexuality Human Rights Israel JCCV Jewish John Searle Jonathan Barnett JOY 94.9 Judaism Keshet Lesbian Marriage Equality Melbourne Meretz Michael Barnett Nazi New York Nitzan Horowitz Orthodox Judaism Progressive Judaism Rabbi Dr Shimon Cowen Reparative Therapy Roy Freeman Safe Schools Coalition Victoria Same-sex marriage Sexual reorientation therapy Sydney Mardi Gras Tel Aviv Transgender UPJ USA
Daily Archives: April 25, 2012
27 Apr 2012 The Australian Jewish News Melbourne edition GARETH NARUNSKY The definition of ‘mainstream’ Jewry THE well-publicised difference of opinion between Progressive and Orthodox Jewish representative bodies on the issue of same-sex marriage has led to an argument over … Continue reading
A lone voice for same sex marriage | J-Wire.
Conservative Judaism school to ordain gay students | JPost.
U.S. students launch group in support of Tel Aviv LBGT community | Haaretz.
Israeli Conservative Movement approves ordination of gay rabbis | Haaretz.
Cruising the country in a ‘fellowship van,’ Elem volunteers give at-risk youths somewhere to turn | Haaretz
Cruising the country in a ‘fellowship van,’ Elem volunteers give at-risk youths somewhere to turn | Haaretz.
Put your feet up | JPost.
Israel’s Masorti movement to ordain gays and lesbians as rabbis | JTA.
Flying Colors — A book by Jonathan Danilowitz .
Israel heads to Tribeca | JPost.