Say No To Homophobia
- Melbourne Queer Film Festival 2014
- Statement on Homophobia | Union for Progressive Judaism
- Jewish community group makes landmark anti-homophobia message | Star Observer
- It’s Who We Are: Celebrating 20 years of the Jewish Lesbian Group of Victoria
- Aleph appreciative of JCCV stand | J-Wire
- Media Release: Aleph Melbourne welcomes stance from Jewish community leadership against intolerance of homosexuality
- Jewish Museum of Australia: Midsumma Festival 2014 – When voices meet visions: an exploration of queer Jewish identity
- Elsternwick couple in Victoria’s first Jewish gay commitment ceremony as synagogue prepares to host first gay and lesbian festival celebration | Herald-Sun
- Melbourne’s Largest Synagogue Celebrates GLBTI Festival
- AJN Letters: Defending Orthodox rabbinical opposition to same-sex marriage
- My Tweets
Search news articles
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (5)
- January 2014 (2)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (4)
- October 2013 (9)
- August 2013 (6)
- July 2013 (9)
- June 2013 (14)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (15)
- March 2013 (29)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (29)
- December 2012 (44)
- November 2012 (19)
- October 2012 (18)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (12)
- July 2012 (15)
- June 2012 (36)
- May 2012 (62)
- April 2012 (33)
- March 2012 (41)
- February 2012 (62)
- January 2012 (31)
- December 2011 (37)
- November 2011 (27)
- October 2011 (10)
- September 2011 (9)
- August 2011 (15)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (11)
TagsAJN Aleph Melbourne Bigotry Bullying Conservative Judaism Dayenu Discrimination DOMA Doug Pollard ECAJ Gay Gay Marriage GLBTIQ Homophobia Homosexuality Israel JCCV Jewish John Searle Jonathan Barnett JOY 94.9 Judaism Keshet Lesbian Marriage Equality Melbourne Michael Barnett Nazi New York Nir Katz Nitzan Horowitz Orthodox Judaism Progressive Judaism Rabbi Dr Shimon Cowen Reparative Therapy Roy Freeman Safe Schools Coalition Victoria Same-sex marriage Sexual reorientation therapy Sydney Mardi Gras Tel Aviv Tel Aviv youth centre attack Transgender UPJ USA
Daily Archives: April 25, 2012
27 Apr 2012 The Australian Jewish News Melbourne edition GARETH NARUNSKY The definition of ‘mainstream’ Jewry THE well-publicised difference of opinion between Progressive and Orthodox Jewish representative bodies on the issue of same-sex marriage has led to an argument over … Continue reading
A lone voice for same sex marriage | J-Wire.
Conservative Judaism school to ordain gay students | JPost.
U.S. students launch group in support of Tel Aviv LBGT community | Haaretz.
Israeli Conservative Movement approves ordination of gay rabbis | Haaretz.
Cruising the country in a ‘fellowship van,’ Elem volunteers give at-risk youths somewhere to turn | Haaretz
Cruising the country in a ‘fellowship van,’ Elem volunteers give at-risk youths somewhere to turn | Haaretz.
Put your feet up | JPost.
Israel’s Masorti movement to ordain gays and lesbians as rabbis | JTA.
Flying Colors — A book by Jonathan Danilowitz .
Israel heads to Tribeca | JPost.