- Why Israel should be the next country to adopt same-sex marriage | Haaretz
- Keshet » Fight for LGBT Civil Rights
- Gay and Orthodox: The Mother Road to Acceptance | St. Louis Jewish Light
- The changing face of marriage | AJN
- Orthodox Rabbi Barry Dolinger speaks in favour of marriage equality
- JCCV Plenum Agenda – May 6 2013
- GLBTI Statement from Nina Bassat AM | JCCV
- Michael Danby discusses marriage equality on The Shtick (Apr 14 2013)
- Jewish gays fight for admittance to Jewish Council in Vic | ABC RN The Religion Report
- As France becomes 14th country to approve same-sex marriage, Israel still lags behind | Haaretz
Search news articles
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (15)
- March 2013 (29)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (29)
- December 2012 (44)
- November 2012 (19)
- October 2012 (18)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (12)
- July 2012 (15)
- June 2012 (36)
- May 2012 (62)
- April 2012 (33)
- March 2012 (41)
- February 2012 (62)
- January 2012 (31)
- December 2011 (37)
- November 2011 (27)
- October 2011 (10)
- September 2011 (9)
- August 2011 (15)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (11)
TagsAJN Aleph Melbourne Australian Family Association Bigotry Bullying Conservative Judaism Dayenu Discrimination Doug Pollard ECAJ Gay Gay Marriage GLBTIQ Homophobia Homosexuality Human Rights Israel JCCV Jewish John Searle Jonathan Barnett JOY 94.9 Judaism Keshet Lesbian Marriage Equality Melbourne Meretz Michael Barnett Nazi New York Nitzan Horowitz Orthodox Judaism Progressive Judaism Rabbi Dr Shimon Cowen Reparative Therapy Roy Freeman Safe Schools Coalition Victoria Same-sex marriage Sexual reorientation therapy Sydney Mardi Gras Tel Aviv Transgender UPJ USA
Monthly Archives: July 2012
LGBTQ Journey Through Israel Oct 24 – Nov 3 | A Wider Bridge.
Rediscovering orthodoxy as a trans Jew | OutFront Colorado.
Last week the Australian Jewish News published an article by Chaim Ingram in both their Sydney and Melbourne editions in which they inadvertently included this grossly offensive statement on the issue of homosexuality: Non-Orthodoxy embraces it while Orthodoxy sees it … Continue reading
Reconcilable differences | Asher Zeiger | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel.
Monday night we held a film screening in preparation for next week’s 10th annual Jerusalem Pride March. The film, ‘Jerusalem is Proud to Present’, documents the preparations surrounding the Jerusalem World Pride in 2006 and the resulting violent riots. Viewers … Continue reading
There are 10 days left until Jerusalem Pride. Please consider donating 10 times chai today by clicking HERE. For more information about 2012 Jerusalem Pride, please visit our website. Thank you for your continual support, -The Jerusalem Open House … Continue reading
Lottery cash funds Liberal study of gay Jews in Britain | The Jewish Chronicle.
The Inner Struggles of Gay Orthodox Jews, Rabbis on Homosexuality, and More | interfaithradio.org.
Comedy from the Closet: Jeremy Novich @ Jewish Comedian Contest: The Finals | YouTube.
Shepards to address Tel Aviv LGBT conference | Matthew Shepard Foundation.