- Why Israel should be the next country to adopt same-sex marriage | Haaretz
- Keshet » Fight for LGBT Civil Rights
- Gay and Orthodox: The Mother Road to Acceptance | St. Louis Jewish Light
- The changing face of marriage | AJN
- Orthodox Rabbi Barry Dolinger speaks in favour of marriage equality
- JCCV Plenum Agenda – May 6 2013
- GLBTI Statement from Nina Bassat AM | JCCV
- Michael Danby discusses marriage equality on The Shtick (Apr 14 2013)
- Jewish gays fight for admittance to Jewish Council in Vic | ABC RN The Religion Report
- As France becomes 14th country to approve same-sex marriage, Israel still lags behind | Haaretz
Search news articles
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (15)
- March 2013 (29)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (29)
- December 2012 (44)
- November 2012 (19)
- October 2012 (18)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (12)
- July 2012 (15)
- June 2012 (36)
- May 2012 (62)
- April 2012 (33)
- March 2012 (41)
- February 2012 (62)
- January 2012 (31)
- December 2011 (37)
- November 2011 (27)
- October 2011 (10)
- September 2011 (9)
- August 2011 (15)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (11)
TagsAJN Aleph Melbourne Australian Family Association Bigotry Bullying Conservative Judaism Dayenu Discrimination Doug Pollard ECAJ Gay Gay Marriage GLBTIQ Homophobia Homosexuality Human Rights Israel JCCV Jewish John Searle Jonathan Barnett JOY 94.9 Judaism Keshet Lesbian Marriage Equality Melbourne Meretz Michael Barnett Nazi New York Nitzan Horowitz Orthodox Judaism Progressive Judaism Rabbi Dr Shimon Cowen Reparative Therapy Roy Freeman Safe Schools Coalition Victoria Same-sex marriage Sexual reorientation therapy Sydney Mardi Gras Tel Aviv Transgender UPJ USA
Tag Archives: Holocaust
A Haunting Exhibit Looks Back At The Nazi Persecution of Homosexuals | Queerty.
Q&A With ‘Paternity Test’ Author Michael Lowenthal | Forward.com.
A desperate play | J-Wire.
Wallace and the Nazis – It has to stop << Gregory Storer.
A statement from the ECAJ on International Holocaust Remembrance Day 2012 « mikeybear.
Rudd’s sister: I will not apologise 16th July 2011 KEVIN Rudd’s sister has refused to apologise for describing a movement promoting same-sex marriage as a “global gay Gestapo”. Loree Rudd, a divorced 60-year-old nurse who lives at Nambour, said she … Continue reading
Rudd’s sister on mission to fight ‘gay Gestapo’ – MCV.
July 15, 2011 “NSW Jewish Board of Deputies Chief Executive Officer Vic Alhadeff has condemned the use of Nazi analogy to condemn the gay-marriage lobby by Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd’s sister, Loree Rudd, who has slammed them as the “global … Continue reading
Jewish Gays denounce Loree Rudd’s Nazi inferences | J-Wire.
MEDIA RELEASE: Loree Rudd must apologise for ‘Gay Gestapo’ comment / Gay Holocaust victims outraged and horrified
AUSTRALIAN MARRIAGE EQUALITY Media Release Thursday July 14th 2011 LOREE RUDD MUST APOLOGISE FOR ‘GAY GESTAPO’ COMMENT GAY HOLOCAUST VICTIMS OUTRAGED AND HORRIFIED Australia’s marriage equality advocates have asked for an apology from Loree Rudd, sister for former Prime … Continue reading