Say No To Homophobia
- Melbourne Queer Film Festival 2014
- Statement on Homophobia | Union for Progressive Judaism
- Jewish community group makes landmark anti-homophobia message | Star Observer
- It’s Who We Are: Celebrating 20 years of the Jewish Lesbian Group of Victoria
- Aleph appreciative of JCCV stand | J-Wire
- Media Release: Aleph Melbourne welcomes stance from Jewish community leadership against intolerance of homosexuality
- Jewish Museum of Australia: Midsumma Festival 2014 – When voices meet visions: an exploration of queer Jewish identity
- Elsternwick couple in Victoria’s first Jewish gay commitment ceremony as synagogue prepares to host first gay and lesbian festival celebration | Herald-Sun
- Melbourne’s Largest Synagogue Celebrates GLBTI Festival
- AJN Letters: Defending Orthodox rabbinical opposition to same-sex marriage
- My Tweets
Search news articles
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (5)
- January 2014 (2)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (4)
- October 2013 (9)
- August 2013 (6)
- July 2013 (9)
- June 2013 (14)
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (15)
- March 2013 (29)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (29)
- December 2012 (44)
- November 2012 (19)
- October 2012 (18)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (12)
- July 2012 (15)
- June 2012 (36)
- May 2012 (62)
- April 2012 (33)
- March 2012 (41)
- February 2012 (62)
- January 2012 (31)
- December 2011 (37)
- November 2011 (27)
- October 2011 (10)
- September 2011 (9)
- August 2011 (15)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (11)
TagsAJN Aleph Melbourne Bigotry Bullying Conservative Judaism Dayenu Discrimination DOMA Doug Pollard ECAJ Gay Gay Marriage GLBTIQ Homophobia Homosexuality Israel JCCV Jewish John Searle Jonathan Barnett JOY 94.9 Judaism Keshet Lesbian Marriage Equality Melbourne Michael Barnett Nazi New York Nir Katz Nitzan Horowitz Orthodox Judaism Progressive Judaism Rabbi Dr Shimon Cowen Reparative Therapy Roy Freeman Safe Schools Coalition Victoria Same-sex marriage Sexual reorientation therapy Sydney Mardi Gras Tel Aviv Tel Aviv youth centre attack Transgender UPJ USA
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Obama on Gay Marriage Leads to Polarizing Debate – Blognik Beat | Forward.com.
Traditional Marriage: One Man, Many Women, Some Girls, Some Slaves | Sexuality/Gender | Religion Dispatches
Traditional Marriage: One Man, Many Women, Some Girls, Some Slaves | Sexuality/Gender | Religion Dispatches.
Ya’alon supports recognition of same-sex marriage | JPost.
Obama’s Advocacy of Gay Marriage: An Alternative Orthodox Response – by Rabbi Zev Farber « Morethodoxy
Obama’s Advocacy of Gay Marriage: An Alternative Orthodox Response – by Rabbi Zev Farber « Morethodoxy.
The Marriage Plot | Forward.com.
Gays of Israel: Pick up Obama’s gauntlet and spearhead change here too | Haaretz.
Shame on You, Orthodox Union << stream of consciousness.
Jewish Groups Back Obama on Gay Marriage | Forward.com.
Knesset to vote on civil and gay marriage bill next week | Israel Hayom.
David Shneer: My Commitment Ceremony With Obama – Forward.com.