13 NOVEMBER 2022
ALEPH MELBOURNE LAUNCHES 2022 VICTORIAN STATE ELECTION VOTERS GUIDE FOR LGBTIQ+ EQUALITY
Aleph Melbourne is proud to announce its 2022 Victorian State Election Voters Guide for LGBTIQ+ Equality.
The Voters Guide is designed to inform voters who want to select candidates who have comprehensively demonstrated or pledged support for LGBTIQA+ equality and inclusion.
This election the guide covers Victorian electoral districts (as per 2022 electoral boundaries) with 700 or more people with Jewish religious affiliation as at the 2021 census. The selected districts are Albert Park, Bentleigh, Brighton, Caulfield, Clarinda, Hawthorn, Malvern, Oakleigh and Prahran.
- QR Code:
- Individual candidate statements indicating commitment to LGBTIQ+ issues
- Indicators advising whether a candidate is LGBTIQ+, an ally, or opposed to LGBTIQ+ equality
- Indicators advising whether a candidate is Jewish, or is perceived to hold antisemitic views
- Links to candidate/party platform/policies on LGBTIQ+ issues
- Links to How To Vote cards (available from November 18)
We encourage voters to locate their voting district, review their candidates’ levels of support for LGBTIQ+ issues and vote in a manner that prioritises LGBTIQ+ equality.
This guide is the seventh in our series of election guides since 2013:
- 2013 Voters Guide to Marriage Equality in Jewish Melbourne
- 2016 Voters Guide to Marriage Equality in Jewish Melbourne
- 2018 Victorian State Election Voters Guide for LGBTIQ Equality
- 2019 Voters Guide for LGBTIQ Equality
- 2020 Local Council Election Voters Guide
- 2022 Federal Election Voters Guide
- 2022 Victorian State Election Voters Guide for LGBTIQ+ Equality
Michael Barnett | 0417-595-541 | email@example.com